Helping Individuals And Families For Over 20 Years


Not every family law case is the same. I am Dora L. Bonner Attorney at Law, and I have helped Brazoria County residents with a variety of family law matters for over two decades.

Whether you are going through a divorce, fighting for child custody or are facing another family law challenge, I strive to provide a personalized solution that is best for you, your family and your children.

My practice provides counsel in numerous family law cases, including:

  • Divorce mediation, negotiation and trial representation
  • Property division
  • Child custody and visitation
  • Paternity
  • Child support
  • Spousal support
  • Contempt of court
  • Adoption
  • Child Protective Services
  • Social media conflicts

My practice is firmly rooted in Christian values, and I always work to protect the rights of you and your family. I am committed to understanding your unique challenges, tailoring my services to provide you with the best odds at a positive outcome.

Protecting Your Rights In Child Protective Services Cases

Accusations of child abuse and neglect can be devastating to a family. If you are facing such allegations, it is very important that you talk to an attorney who understands the requirements and procedures of CPS as soon as possible.

After years of working with CPS in Brazoria County, I know what it takes to give parents the best odds at success against the state. It is my goal to understand your case, protect your rights and minimize the possibility of losing your child.

Compassionate And Experienced – Schedule A Consultation Today

I strive to not only provide compassionate care for your family, but to deliver successful results. With my extensive experience and record of positive results, you can place your trust in me to help you find the best path forward.

If you are facing a CPS case or another family law matter, you need a trustworthy and compassionate attorney to advocate on your behalf. Call my office today at 979-316-4049 to schedule a confidential legal consultation, or contact me online.